- New Items (30)
- Manual Grinders (20)
- Strainers and Mashers (2)
- Baking moulds, Cutters (28)
- Kitchen Tools (68)
- Peelers (7)
- Wooden Tools (64)
- Coffee Mills (17)
- Knives (10)
- Pots and Pans (29)
- Garden (28)
- Set of Kitchen Utensils (13)
- Go to the nature (20)
- Health in the cupboard (2)
- We offer you only the best kitchenware of Czech make
- We do our best to get such products for you that are hard to find on the market
- We pack the goods with care so that they reach you sound and safe
- We look forward to your visit at our showroom once you are in Prague (personal collection possible)
- Your satisfaction and joy are at the first place with us
Remoska is an electric baking pan heated from top by a heating spiral in the lid. It fits into the smallest kitchen or kitchenette and can do the work of the latest cookers and ovens. It is a big helper in small kitchens!
It consists of three parts:
Lid where the heating spiral is placed (voltage 220 V or 110 V depending on the country). This part is made of stainless steel sheet with a mirror layer. Steam is coming out through the valves in the lid. The lower part of the lid is finished with non-stick material Teflon®Classic. Heat from the lid is transferred by the pan walls to the bottom. The lid is designed so that it could be laid onto the working surface with the heating part upwards. The supply cable is fixed to the handle. The handle is equipped with the main switch.
Pan is made of aluminium and finished with non-stick Teflon®Classic (2-layer). It is provided with two handles.
Stand (tray) as well as the handle with the switch are made of plastic material resistant to high temperature.
Remoska has been used in Czech households for ages. It provides an efficient, energy-saving way of cooking. And now it is available in modern design. So why not give it a try!
Its volume is 4 litres, weight 4.5 kg and input 580 W.
We are happy to inform you about a price change of this product respectively when it hits the price you want to purchase.